I love, Love, LOVE Bodywork!
My reward is the connection, the results, and the smile of relief on my clients’ faces. My style constantly evolves with every Bodywork Session.
For my Type A’s out there, here is a quick glance at my credentials:
- California License no. 67624
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Level III Tibetan Usui Ryoho Reiki Master
- Certified Flexologist
- National Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, NCETMB Exam
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP) Member, Insured
- International Association of Healthcare Practitioners Member
- Certified Crystal Healer: Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy
- First Aid CPR AED
- East West Healing Arts Institute: Madison, WI
Areas of Study: Acupressure, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Deep Tissue, Chinese Meridian Therapy, Myofacial Release, Sports Massage, Swedish, Thai Massage, Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory, TuiNa Chinese Medical Massage, Zen Shiatsu.
Yoga: Hatha, Paddle Board SUP Yoga, Vinyasa
- Certified Yoga Teacher: Shambhava Yoga Konalani
- KeKino Massage Academy: Plano, TX
- Certificate in Stretching & Flexibility: The Stretching Institute
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor: Tai Mantis Kung Fu Association
- Senior Kung Fu Instructor: black sash, specializing in senior instruction
- Ordained Minister, Universal Life Church; Church of Dudeism
- Visceral Manipulation 1: Barral Institute, Esalen
- CE - Luk Pra Kob: Thai herbal medicinal compress. Japanese abdominal and muscle diagnosis with essential oil integration.
- Biofield Tuning: Sound Healing, Eileen McKusick, San Diego
- Mind Body University: Las Vegas